Adelaide 36ers and the Singapore Slingers working out some basics with kids from the Basketball Academy during the Sports Hub Community Play Day 2017.
Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Grace Fu was the event's guest of honour.
An action-packed weekend at the National Stadium as the Sports Hub Community Play Day returns for its 6th edition on 16 September 2017, 9am to 7pm. Enjoy a full day of play under the canopy of the world’s largest free-spanning dome with the following activities:
- Warriors Obstacle Course – Test your physical limits to overcome the Great Eastern Warriors Challenge by Viper#! Pit yourself against obstacles such as the inverted wall climb, cargo net climb, and multi-rig rings! Complete the challenge in pairs and get a limited edition finisher tee* each
Families with children above 5 years old and 1.2m in height can join the Family Warriors Challenge made up of super fun inflatable obstacles and experience giant inflatables like no other such as the “8-meter-Free-Fall”
- Warriors Fitness Party – Join us for non-stop adrenaline-pumping mass workouts, ranging from Cardioblast and Zumba, to Pound Fit and Step Board
- Fun Stepper – Step up and conquer over 2,000 steps in the National Stadium
- Sports Tryouts – Be the next sporting hero! Learn to play tennis, bubble soccer, and surf set like a pro
- Basketball Clinics with Singapore Slingers – Pick up basketball skills from the Singapore Slingers follow by meet & greet sessions!
- 3 points shoot out from 5.30 - 7.00pm